Click here to read the article in Ideal Home – July 2018
OFS – House Beautiful
For more information on the article please click here
The Old Fire Station Charlbury – Sunday Times
Click here to view the article.
CONVERTED FIRE STATION IN COTSWOLD MARKET TOWN
TOFS – VISIT ENGLAND – 5 STAR GOLD AWARD 2018
“A wonderful Cotswold Cottage that has clearly been developed with a great deal of thought and financial investment. The owner is to be congratulated on what has been achieved and we all the very best for a fantastic future. It is a pleasure to to recommend that a Gold Award be confirmed, reflecting the extra attention to detail and care taken, well done!” – Visit Britain Inspector 2018 – 5 Star Gold Award
* Offers guests a really high standard of comfortable well appointed accommodation
* A fantastic achievement
* The cottage will be a wonderful asset to tourism in the area
* Exemplary levels of cleanliness and housekeeping
* Pristine standards continue to be evident affording arriving guests an excellent first impression
* Professionally handled booking and administration procedures with a very well presented website
* Excellent range of well presented accessories and personal touches and welcome hamper with locally sourced produce and locally baked bread
* High quality mattress and Egyptian cotton sheets a particularly high standard
* The bathroom facilities are to a high standard with the Master bedroom roll top bath in the bedroom with ensuite loo and downstairs the family bathroom has been extremely well considered
* The kitchen is extremely well appointed for which the owner is to be congratulated with ample high quality ‘white goods’ and appliances all in excellent condition.
TOFS – The Sunday Times, Travel Britain
Click here to view the article.
Thank you for a lovely couple of days, the house is genuinely wonderful and I think all of us would love to stay longer if we could – I’m not sure that I’ll be able to get my wife and children out of the door. The welcome pack was lovely too and very generous, the […]
We loved the Fire Station and are very much looking forward to staying again.
We’ve had a fantastic time. Very relaxing. Very good food. People have been very nice. The house has been perfect. – Greg G, Seattle July 2018
Thank you again for a wonderful stay at the Old Fire Station. We really enjoyed our stay, it was very warm and inviting and very comfortable with everything we needed. I look forward to coming back to stay and hopefully meeting you next time. We will recommend your house to other family and friends. Kind […]
We had the most lovely stay at The Old Fire station – It’s stylish, cosy and incredibly comfortable and well equipped. The house has been cleverly designed for two couples with each room having its own access / staircase giving you a sense of real privacy. A perfect spot for a short or long getaway […]
I recently had the fortune to be one of the first guests to stay at The Old Fire Station, which is a lovely building steeped in history that has been restored to a very high standard. The house has two extremely comfortable bedrooms; one huge super king size and a twin bedded room. Each bedroom […]
Walking into the Old Fire Station you know you have arrived somewhere very special, where every detail about the place is focused on making your stay wonderful. This unusual honey coloured stone house, formally the Charlbury Fire Station, has been renovated to the highest standard and beautifully furnished with great attention to detail. The sitting […]